IPL Treatment in Sydney
IPL is an aesthetic treatment that uses intense pulsed light. It’s a type of light therapy used to provide photo rejuvenation in Sydney as well as removal of unwanted hair. At Urban Skin Clinic, we offer IPL treatment in Sydney to help address a number of different skin concerns.
What Our IPL Laser in Sydney Can Help With
Our IPL treatment in Sydney is specifically designed to offer:
- Permanent hair reduction: Our SHR IPL treats dark skin colours which laser can’t treat. It’s easy, comfortable, pain-free, and a quick solution for removing and reducing unwanted hair.
- Acne management: This treatment slows the overall production of oil that leads to acne, which also reduces the risk of blemishes, scars and pigmentation while minimising the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Our IPL photorejuvenation treatment works to increase the skin’s collagen production, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. IPL photo rejuvenation in Sydney can also improve the skin tone and texture while stimulating the natural production of collagen and elastin. With IPL facial rejuvenation, you can achieve a healthier and more youthful skin complexion.
- Pigmentation removal: IPL light gets absorbed in the pigmented area and causes the area to heat up, allowing for the skin to renew itself with healthy regenerated skin cells. After the treatment, the skin will appear darker and crusting will form. This will then gradually flake away from the skin, leaving little trace of the original pigment. For best results, we highly recommend a course of 6 treatments using our IPL laser in Sydney.
- Vascular therapy: IPL aims to reduce facial vascular blemishes (rosacea), red spots, and thread veins on the cheeks and around the nose. This treatment consists of releasing strong pulses of filtered light that get absorbed by the blood vessels, heating them to a point where they are destroyed. Vessels are quickly cleared followed the treatment and reabsorbed by the body, leaving little to no trace of the original vessel. For best results, a course of to 6 treatments is required.
Make an Appointment for IPL Treatment in Sydney Today
Interested in IPL photorejuvenation treatment, or looking to enjoy the benefits of laser hair removal? Contact Urban Skin Clinic today to find out more about our IPL treatment in Sydney or make an appointment.